Search

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lights, camera, evaluation!

I would be a hypocrite to say I hated the camera we used...because I just bought it. However, I do wish we would have used something other than Windows Movie Maker...though it's good for beginners, it limits you a bit and I just hate Windows in general. I think I cried at least twice because it would freeze in the middle of editing the videos.

As for the handouts---tremendously helpful. Really concise and explicit, and love the graphics. In terms of the books, I began reading one but..to be honest, I slacked off and didn't read them. Not that they weren't good, but because the readings weren't stressed and we didn't really go over them in class. Otherwise, I would have definitely read both of them.

I think that's it for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment